About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

What I did

Well, as I said, I went to my aunt’s house so that I can stay with my grandma for a week b4 I fly. She’s taking care of my super duper extremely tremendously cute 2-year-old cousin. Obviously, the cuteness runs in the family.

my cousin


me

I even celebrated my birthday there.

Then on the 24th, I came back.

On the 26th, I went to Intec to take my cert.

On the 27th, I went to a friend’s house. His name is Bak Jit Chang. This is him.

Last time in secondary school I used to go to his house to play on Friday. Then in Form 4, he moved to Cheras and changed school to St John Institution. He just finished STPM there. Now, b4 I fly off, he invited me to go to his house again.

He’s the one that introduced me to the wonders of Football Manager and blogging. So for all the things I did when I should be studying, he is to be held responsible. His blog is http://www.cognition87.blogspot.com. He had another 1 but stopped after a while. This is a new 1.

On the 1st day I was there, we played computer games the whole day. He’s far ahead of me in Football Manager, but I’m better than him in Fifa.

Then the next day we went out to Mid Valley with his brother, his sister, his girlfriend Caerrie and his friends Khasturi and Tommy. He already booked tickets for Eragon, but because I watched it already he changed the tickets to Curse of the Golden Flower. Currently I am in no mood to write review for the movie.

I had a conversation with his gf Caerrie which goes like this:

Me: Caerrie you were from Ipoh?

Caerrie : Yeah.

Me : Which school?

Caerrie : Convent.

Me: Oh Convent!

Caerrie : Why? You know anyone there?

Me : You know Kok Jia Huei?

Caerrie: Yeah I know Jia Huei!

Me : Oh wow! How bout Christine? Christine Tan Hui Wen?

Caerrie : Yeah I know Christine also.


What a small world.

6 comments:

nh said...

Hah..is that how you spell Caerrie? Your friend spells it without the "e" in the middle leh. Carrie looks really sweet..heh..it seems all Convent girls are sweet..no wonder guys always go for Convent girls..haha..

And I think I stumbled upon your friend's blog before while blog-surfing the other day. Heh..nice one..

Anonymous said...

hey ya la..y u spell caerrie wan?? so weird la..

jiahuei

syyeam said...

I like the fifth picture =)

Amanda Chan said...

Hmm, your cousin doesn't look Chinese. Of mixed parentage? =p

Happy New Year!

Sean said...

bak spelt carrie to me verbally in the car... maybe i got it wrong..

Sean said...

Amanda, he's actually quite fair 1 i think its d camera