About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Exam Result

I get 99.1 for TER. It's nothing to be proud of, but nothing to be disappointed of either. Nothing to be proud, of coz a lot of the ppl that I asked got better result than me, all of them non-medic student (congrats to Quanyie, Koay, Audrey and Daphne). Nothing to be disappointed of, coz even though I dont know wats the TER requirement for my course, I'm sure this meets it. Now I dont need to celebrate my bday in a bad mood.

Hope everybody gets to fly.

And hope everybody remembers my Bday! Which is today!

(This post suddenly disappeared so I have to re-type. Must be blogger's fault)

6 comments:

syyeam said...

make ppl kan cheong only this post..

Amanda Chan said...

Congrats for your results! And Happy Birthday! =)

syyeam said...

En sorry sorry, I typed the first comment when your post disappeared. That was y i said 'make ppl kan cheong only'.

Now that u've retyped this entry. my first comment sounds super weird.

Sorry, sorry. And congrat again ya btw =)

I know you won't be really satisfied with this result (Tan Sze Ching will never be satisfied unless he beats Koay Jun Hong) but still, it is sth to be proud of =)

Sean said...

Its hard to find some1 who understands me like Yeam does :-)

nh said...

Uh..Yeam's not the only one knowing you wanna beat KJH..hah..

syyeam said...

same here Sze Ching =)

miss all the nice chats!