About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

THE PRESTIGE

I finally get to watch the movie. It.was.TOTALLY.FANTASTIC. From the numerous twists to the antagonisation of Thomas Edison, the movie was simply unbelievable (didnt really admire Edison before this anyway. who cares about light bulb when we can have florescent light?) I cant understand why the movie didnt sell as well as Titanic. Its so much better! Publicity problem perhaps. Maybe if the heirs of Thomas Edison sue the film it'll get big.

6 comments:

nh said...

I just watched it also last week. Well, there are twists and turns and I only found out the main culprit at the end of the show. But maybe because I have heard too many positive comments about the show, my expectation was so high I ended up not feeling the show is any fantastic. Heh...but at least I didn't fast forward through it like how I watched any other show.

Sean said...

What?! U dont find it good? how come how come? Its d show of d decade for me.

THere;s no real culprit coz they;re all bad. The only good person is the manager.

nh said...

Stop shouting, Christine...you are gonna lose your voice if you continue to do that all so often...ish...chirp also louder than other chicks...now wanna shout some more...

Sean said...

err... I think the above christine =/ (not equals to) xtine
coz i happen to know a few christines.

Anonymous said...

sc, u mean christine POH? haha..

Sean said...

i dont know, there r too many christines that i know. i'm not even sure if its christine TAN, who is going to Christchurh during winter, or not. I need u to confirm it for me since u know her SO WELL and probably notice every single thing about her. So is it? is it?