About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

In response to Nooi Hoay's blog entry entitled "Ad Hoc Committee"

For those of you who know Chau Wang, you might find this post relevant.

I do not know what is fuelling this but there must be a good reason behind his overflowing enthusiasm in playing his role as a secretary so well. I'm simply impressed.

To satisfy your curiosity, click example.

And for your information, this is not the only report that he has prepared so far.


P/S: I am but just a silent, inactive member. Yet I have been appointed as the chairperson of the ad hoc committee. Weird enough. :P


Yup, he really is enthusiastic. Gave me a shock. (Click example 2)

4 comments:

nh said...

Yup. He sent a copy of that letter to me too. He prepare not only all these reports and letters, but also edit our lecture notes from PDF format to printable Word format. We desperately need this done coz the original powerpoint lecture notes are posted as PDF format in our online site. Then with all the free space, or too much unnecessary graphics, or too small fonts, we can hardly read, and end up wasting papers printing out too many pages. So what he does is copy and paste and edit everything nicely for us. I really think he should take a break sometimes. It's too much for him to handle alone all the time.

Sean said...

oh dont worry he'll be ok. He has PASSION.

xtine said...

*SALUTE SALUTE*
Didn't know I have such a hardworking brother...Probably I'm also like him. Just that no one has discovered.

Sean said...

yeah dream on