About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Monday, March 19, 2007

layer 1
name: sze ching, or sean, or sze, or tan
birth date: 21 dec 1987
current status: procrastinating
eye colour: black
hair colour: black
righty or fefty: righty

layer 2
my heritage: malaysian chinese
my fears: failing 1st year which everyone will assure me is not possible but i still fear it
my perfect pizza: i dunno, sumting with abalone maybe

layer 3
my thoughts first waking up: which 1 do i press to snooze
my bedtime: varies
my most missed memory: taking the 1st step out of great hall on the last day of ssabsa final.

layer 4
pepsi or coke: coke
mcd or burger king: mcd
single or group dates:
adidas or nike: nike
tea or nestea: tea
chocholate or vanilla: vanilla. hate chocolate. the flavour, i mean.
cappuccino or coffee: coffee

layer 5
smoke: nope
curse: only in extreme situations
take a shower: yeah, daily. reluctantly.
have a crush:
think you've been in love: yes
go to school: kind of
want to get married: not yet
believe in yourself: yes
think you're a health freak: no

layer 6
drank alcohol: a few times. definitely less than 20 times if u dun count shandy.
gone to the mall: have to
been on stage: yes
eaten sushi: oh yeah
dyed your hair: no

layer 7
played a stripping game: almost, but no
changed who you were to fit in: done it before

layer 8
to be married: huh?

layer 9
best eye colour: purple maybe
best hair colour: black
short hair or long hair: short

layer 10
a minute ago: wondering why the hell daphne did something as pointless as this
an hour ago: updating my blog
4.5 hours ago: cooked rice with microwave for the 1st time in my life
1 month ago: excited about flying the next day
1 year ago: cant wait for year 12 to end

layer 11
I love: sleeping, among other things
I hate: assignments, esls, etc
I hide: my emotions
I miss: the way it was in msia
I need: internet

2 comments:

nh said...

You deliberately "missed" a question?

Have a crush:

:P

~luckystar~ said...

there's another 'missing' one!! 'single or group dates'??
haha..hey..i tagged u oso k..so u beta do it!!!i'l check frequently..hehe