About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Friday, March 30, 2007

An email to Pn Haz

Hi Pn Haz, Sze Ching here! How are you? I'm ok, dont worry. Things are fine here.I'm just writing to tell you that I have to write a 1500 words essay here too, for a subject called professional engineering. It's exactly like IS with all the Harvard style referencing. So you see, the skills I learnt in esls dont go to waste. Since it's due next week, I really should get to work. I'm actually writing this email just so that I can procrastinate longer. You can show this email to the juniors if you want to but its not very informative and i wouldnt mind if you dont. If you do, i guess it'd be to let them know that what they learn in esls will be used here. That is true. So ask them to try and enjoy doing esls coz they will have to do those things for YEARS to come.

Hope you wont scare the juniors too much with this email,
Sze Ching

8 comments:

nh said...

You actually emailed Pn. Haz? I emailed only my Bio and Chem lecturers. Go figure out who. Hah...must tell me when Pn. Haz replies oh...she must be all excited receiving your email...

~luckystar~ said...

haha..i din email ne1..might email pn haz tho..hehe..

Sean said...

sad lah, pn haz nvr reply...

xtine said...

hey what happened to ur cbox??? You also change design for your blog already. You know when I open blogs to read, I open a few at once. Then suddenly there's this chirping sound. I thought it was kinda irritating, but i couldnt find the source. Later i saw ur blog got new design ady. then i saw the bird..since i'm so cruel, i thought of making it obese. or perhaps kill it. So i feed so so so so much, and it's lik so fun to see it hopping to eat. AND then i saw the name...i was lik "WHAT"???? thank u so much for adopting me...n i thought it was me who adopted u....get ur cbox back!!!

~luckystar~ said...

haha..omg..d chick so super annoying la!!at 1st i din c d chick, i tot y d panda make so much noise!!haha..cute.. =)

~luckystar~ said...

oOoOooOoo..i shut it up!!gud..peace finally... =)

Sean said...

haha cute rite? jing guo got a fish so i want a pet also lah (xtine, its actually a chick, not a bird. I'm telling u this in case in the future u have to do a research on how to make birds fly faster and u go and observe a chick. although scientifically, ur correct).

syyeam said...

haha...great email..

and nice name for your pets too..had a great laugh =D