About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

ROCK!!!

It's Friday. I planned to go home. There was a Spec Maths quiz this morning so last night I studied till very late (4:30 am). Therefore I decided to sleep after class finish and go back in the evening. And sleep I did. The decision was not made without some careful calculations though. It takes around 1 and 1/2 hours for me to reach home from Cemara. The evening traffic jam clears around 6.00 pm. Dinner at home is at 8 pm. I shall wait for

At 6.20, I went to wait for the bus. At 7:40 I was still waiting for the bus. My stomach was killing me coz I havent ate anything since 1:30 (coz I was sleeping). Then it started raining...

That's it, I'm going back tomorrow morning. So I called Yeam out for dinner. Met Nat, Amanda (ALM) and Erin at Al Awwal.

Tonight there was a band competition at cemara stage, the Battle of the Band. It was their rehearsal in the evening that woke me up from my deep slumber. Some shriek like mad. I've never heard so many out of tune singing in one single singing competition before. The guest judge was Frequency Cannon, a local band. I've heard of them. The lead singer, a Chinese guy, is a doctor in the army. I rmbr about two years ago they won some Cornetto song contest.

My housemates and I opined that One in a Million contestants should be better than the contesting bands, so we stayed in our room to watch tv instead. Towards the end of the band competition, Frequency cannon performed. Now at least they are professionals, so I went down to watch. They rock man! They really know how to get the crowd going. There were a bunch of crazy guys jumping up and down in front of the stage throughout their performance. I was 1 of them. Its like watching a rock concert. We kept requesting for 1 more extra song and in the end they sang 4 (or 5, cant remember coz I was too high). When it ended I was bathing in sweat. Now this is ROCK !

(After that, went back to the room and Yeam showed me CY's blog, which triggered my previous post)

1 comment:

syyeam said...

Haha..'triggered my previous post'..sounds funny ;p
Frequency Canon ROCKS!!!