About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No No No

I would like to make something clear once and for all, before the situation gets out of hand.

I do not like Justina Teh. (Somehow, her name reminds me of Justea)

No no no, don't misunderstand. I don't mean that I dislike her. I don't have reasons to hate her. What I mean is I don't have that kind of feeling towards her. I only find her very pretty, thats all. Happy to remain as friends, not happy to have the relationship at the next level.

Luckily, Justina doesn't read my blog. Or it'll be quite awkward. Especially the Justea part.

So Christine Wong, stop spreading rumours. As if I don't have enough of those already.

P/s : People already have a boyfriend, and I like someone else. These rumours cause complications for both of us.

P/p/s : Regardless of what you might have heard, I also do not like Shuang Xiu and Yiao Hoong

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..didn't know that you're so popular.. :)
rumours will clear off on its own..
all the best in your trials!

Chean said...

Haha.. I shall not shoot. I am such a good cousin rite? Hehe.. :P
Btw, that is a funny post. A short post but it makes me laugh thinking of something implicitly inferred. I think i shall stop commenting d. Later terlanjur kata, very mah fhan. :P

Merlin said...

haha, so who do u like actually? =P

and justina doesn't look anything like justea le. at least to me la.

Anonymous said...

wahahaha

still remember laz year someone always ask qamaruz to kirim salam to justina cuz they same class?

tsk tsk

sze ching dont be so unfaithful to ur one and only...

yeehong

Amanda Chan said...

=.='
Justina and Justea?
Is it because her surname is Teh?

Anonymous said...

come to think of it arh..
it's quite hard not to believe that you like Justina wor...
remember mentioning her name twice in your top 10 beauties few months back?
haha...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think it IS because her surname is Teh. I never said she look like Justea, I just said that her name reminds me of Justea. How the hell can Justina LOOK like Justea?

N dun think I dun know the previous anonymous person is Christine Wong. So I must fall in love with every1 I think is pretty la izzit? Unlike for u, physical appearance is not always the most important thing for me Christine.

Merlin said...

then wad is the most important thing then? the ability to kill bees? or the ability to produce? lalala. i am so bored. 2 papers to go!

Sean said...

Yeah I can see how bored u are

Chean said...

Er.. y delete tat comment ar?