About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Monday, December 31, 2007

What I did on my birthday

Me n family ( + sis' bf) went to a new Korean bbq restaurant near my place to celebrate. It's actually half bbq half steamboat coz they have a pot for steamboat besides the hot stone plate for bbqing on every table. The thing I like about d place is that they have an ABC machine for u to make it urself. I actually told my family that I'm gonna belanja them but when i was walking to the counter to pay, my sis' bf, with unbelievable speed rushed past me n quickly settled the bill. I didnt force him ok, he force me to accept.

The restaurant's quite nice. I'll go there again. No pic.

Then we went back to home to have cake. Fresh cream cheese cake! This is me n my sis posing.


After that my secondary skul frens called me out for a surprise yum cha celebration at Old town kopitiam which is also new around here. They all seem fatter.


And just bcoz i havent posted any pictures for a while i'm putting up a few here which serves no purpose.


Perasan ppl


Chean Yeaw's bday in a Japanese restaurant in Chinatown


looks ridiculous but funny

No comments: