About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My sister has made a real mess of her love life. She’s got a new boyfren (not exactly new but I only knew bout it not long before I came back so it was new to me), a 26-year-old senior engineer (by name only) in the engineering firm she went for internship in. The guy quite ok la, although senior engineer sounds very old but he looks very young only. Fun person, quite nice also. Supposedly top student in UTM last time (dunno true or not 1). He visits my house almost everyday, goes to work in the morning and comes here after work, then always stays overnight, basically lives here already. But he sleeps in my room not with my sis coz even though she’s already 22 my father still wouldn’t let them sleep together.

The problem is, my sister’s old boyfren still wouldn’t let go of her. So, even knowing that she already has a new bf, he comes every other day to find my sister. She’s not ignoring him also, since they’re still on friendly terms. But thank god, thank god the 2 guys never meet each other in my house coz the old one leaves in the afternoon and the new one only comes back from work after that. I don’t even want to imagine how awkward it would be if the unthinkable happens. They know of each other la of course.

I did a little survey on which guy my family likes more:

Mom : No preference
Dad : Both also very ma-fan (regarding the whole affair)
Sis : (I never asked but of course she prefers the new 1)
Me : I dunno…both seems like nice guys. They never try to bribe me also... Eh wait got; the old 1 bought me the uchiha sasuke keychain that I really like and hang on my laptop bag, the new 1 booked tickets to treat our whole family to watch “Enchanted” the other day (but we didn’t go coz we decided to let the 2 of them ber-romantic together, and I have a date also on that day). But takkan bribe like that only meh. I’m waiting for more u know…

9 comments:

nh said...

OMG~ Sounds like a drama. Did you make that up yourself out of boredom? :P

~luckystar~ said...

omg it was fake? i thought it was real..

xtine said...

i think it is real. and u're so smart. leaching all the good things from ur sis' bf. hehe...

Anonymous said...

its real la. The new bf even bought taufufa back for us that day. very sik zhou. he should keep up d good work.

Dr Yingzangel said...

lol....interesting blog entry...but he is really nice wor...her sis is so fortunate =)

syyeam said...

haha..interesting..and good luck on your date! =p

~luckystar~ said...

sc u have a date??

alonq_exe said...

sze ching, who's ur date?
it sounds good to have a sister..haha, i mean, older sister.

Sean said...

hey qamarus so long havent heard from u. how's india?