About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Friday, October 26, 2007

I have never been as hardworking in my whole life as I was yesterday. There's an engineering mechanics due today and also an electronic lab test at 9am. Yesterday after waking up at 9 to do a lab report and submitting it at 3, I went straight to doing the assignment until 9, resting only for half an hour to have dinner. I was so tired and so proud of myself that I let myself play some computer games until 11.30. Then I set my alarm to go off at 12.30am to study for Elec lab test, and went to sleep.

But it never rang, or so it felt. I woke up with a start at 9.20 and rushed to the lab. They were already halfway through the test. But I settled down and did ok. I've just submitted my engineering mechanics assignment, had a great lunch, and now feel much better. 2 more hours of lecture to go this afternoon and I'll be done with this semester!

2 comments:

xtine said...

yo! thurs, after thurs, i'm done for the year. as in officially done with everything. the moment I walk out of the examination hall, that's it for the year! can't wait for it.

Sean said...

congrats congrats. i have 3 more weeks to go.