About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Monday, August 20, 2007

I wanna be hardworking!! Give me back my will to study!!! Give me back my kiasuness!!!

What's happening to me? This is not how a jpa student's life shud be. I feel so guilty and yet there's just a really really thick mental wall blocking my way, stopping me from studying. i need someone to control the amount i play and study. like my mum. gosh that was so immature.

i feel miserable when i study as well as when i dont study. sigh....is this really the right path for me? i shud've jsut become a professional gamer.

there r some times when u just hate ur life.

6 comments:

1+ said...

same >.<

Sean said...

u wanted to be a professional gamer too?

Sean said...

u know, i think the guy called Nesy who left a comment on ur post about the broken mirror, has a thing for u...

1+ said...

Lol what I mean is "is this really the right path for me?
there r some times when u just hate ur life." this one, ok?

What thing??
I think that Nesy is a gal tho, am not sure..

Sean said...

really? he sounds like a guy trying to approach u

1+ said...

I hope that's a guy too, lol ok jkjk.