About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hmm, interesting.

Last night, I was happily playing computer in my room when someone banged on my door really loudly. so i went to open it and found a police standing outside. and he went,"Hi there, are u alrite?"

It took me around 5 decisecond to get over my shock and reply ,"Yeah I'm perfectly fine. Is something wrong?"

"Oh, we're just checking. A few minutes ago someone from this house called and asked for help for an overdose of drug. So everyone in this room ok?"

"Yeah, I;m the only one in my room."

I looked behind him and there were six other cops in the house. My housemates were all outside their room looking confused. After checking all the rooms and was satisfied that we were all safe and sound, the cops reluctantly left the house. I looked out from my window and there were, besides the police cars, two ambulance outside the house as well. The cops realised that i was looking at them and they looked back at me suspiciously. I quickly took a couple of steps back.

The cause turned out to be my housemate's ex-boyfriend. after they broke up he went a bit mad and started disturbing her. She even have a restraining order against him. last night was just another thing he did.

Such interesting housemates i have. Another housemate of mine broke up last week and even came to my room to talk.

I love this place.

Did I mention that my unit is the biggest and newest house on the street? It's also the house closest to the engineering faculty. My yet another housemate told me he had to wait for 3 years to get this house.

Audrey and Wanmit performed last night! *gasp* Dancing!

2 comments:

nh said...

This is really very interesting. PRS skills came in good use when your housemate came to talk after the break up? Or did you make things worse?

I think I would love that place too. So dramatic! lol.

Oh yeah, just wondering, did the ambulance come silently? How could you not hear the siren wailing?

Sean said...

no they didnt come silently. i heard them but i was playing games so i didnt realise they stopped in front of my house. and somehow in this place u can hear ambulance almost every week so i dun pay much attention to them anymore.