About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

How to cure laziness

I am lazy. There's no denying it, and most of d ppl that know me know it. I'm not proud of it, serious. I dont understand how some ppl can say they started doing a certain assignment the day before it's due or started studying for a test only the day before with such pride, as if showing off that they can pull it off with so little effort. Shut up, man! Stop bragging about it already. How can u not feel guilty everytime u say that? Do u not know this pride of urs will someday be the cause of ur doom?

I am lazy, I know that. And so far, miraculously, I can still cope with life despite my laziness. But i dont want to be lazy. I feel pathetic. Its just that the dread of doing work that i feel seems to be a lot stronger than other ppl's. How can I cure this laziness of mine?

Ling Weng said no cure. Maybe she's right. Jia Haur said i need motivation and inspiration. Maybe he's right too. Maybe I'm lazy because my life has no purpose and so i have nothing to work hard for. Where can i find my motivation?

U've probably figured out that i'm writing this so that i dun hav to prepare for my presentation.

4 comments:

emo-ist said...

same boat. gimme 5 =D!

Sean said...

5

Anonymous said...

dude Ur me... gimme 5 lol...

and yes i am only replying to you because i don't wanna prepare for my speeches tomorrow

Sean said...

5

do i know u?