About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter

Yeam came to Sydney for Easter!!!!

The few marks he left here:





We cooked

Sze Huey and Sher Reen came too. When they were in Usyd i had no idea what to show them coz even though our uni is indisputably the prettiest and biggest in Australia, there are only the buildings to show and once you've seen a few you've seen them all. And of course, there are the quadrangle and Vittoria Park.

They seem to have enjoyed the trip. See how happy they look?

Sher Reen even commended my tour-guiding.

The Mcquarie ppl came here too coz Quanyie, Chean Yeaw and Wai had a volleyball match in the malaysian sports tournament thingy. They surprisingly lost, even though Merlin flew here just to support qy. They visited my room and liked it. See how happy they were to see my house?


Yeam stayed overnight and the next day I brought him to unsw. Before that we cooked lunch together and it was really good. Yeam's agreement on the matter proves that i am not merely being perasan. I'm too lazy to upload d pics from my phone so u have to use ur imagination to picture how our cooking looked like. Just imagine very delicious looking chicken curry and vege soup and fried eggs and rice and leftover vegetarian beef rendang.

Yoke Heng came to spend the night at Audrey's place and I took her around campus again the next day before we go to Macquarie. When we were having lunch Yeam called me and asked for my help to persuade Meiji who suddenly decided that she should do work instead of going to Macquarie to see Selina. They desperately needed her to go to help carry the strawberry pies Yee Hong made. Yeam and Wen Jun threw everything they had at her (even flirt with her) but still failed to convince her to go. I thought that this would be fun so I called and used the skills I learnt while I was a PRS last time. After 20 minutes of sweet talking I succeded. This proves that Yeam and Wenjun super no skill (Long live PRS!).

And so we went to Macquarie, talking all the way and holding the pies all the way with Yee Hong complaining the pies were broken all the way. The trip itself was actually quite fun.

Their house was ok. The food that night was ok too. The games that night were also ok. Then the next day I found that smoke alarm is quite ok too coz it didnt go off when i fried ham.

I woke up at 4.30am in their house that night to watch MU trash AS Roma 7-1.

Then on the way back I bought "Voice of the Gods".

p/s: before all these i went to Featherdale wildlife park and Sydney aquarium but dont have the mood to blog about it so here's some pictures.




3 comments:

nh said...

Nice post!

I like the magnets on the fridge. Meaningful although not true at all. And Yeam is memang Yeam, go anywhere also must beat people's records in Minesweeper.

And your sweet talking skills have been known to all since long ago wat...in INTEC itself you have been showcasting them a lot, if you still remember.. :P

You syok sendiri a lot in this post la...can't stand...and why didn't you mail some apple pies for me too? Heh...

Sean said...

cannot, i didnt make the apple pie so i cant mail to u....u have to ask yee hong to do that. the pies were really quite good.

syyeam said...

Hahaha..i left so many footprints ah..=p

Aiyo..I didn't even try persuading lah! it was yee hong and wen jun =p