About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

This was posted on one early morning in the middle of an exam week

Hi everybody. I'm in the middle of my mid year and im still blogging. Just to inform every1 that i'm still alive. Barely, but still alive.
Oh i'm going to Penang with my frens rite after the exam. So stay tuned to read about my trip. Expect the posts to be as long as the Ipoh ones. I seem to travel a lot eh?

It's now 3.45am and I'm still studying. Well ok I was studying and am going to study after I finish with this post. Lets hope my hard work pays off.

I really want to write more but dunno wat to write. Oh jpa result came out yesterday and I hope those that didnt get wont fell too sad. There's always Petronas and Shell and Bank Negara and matric etc etc... And for those that got I hope U're not sent to Australia or New Zealand, but if u somehow absent-mindedly go and asked for Australia or New Zealand during the interview then I offer u my deepest condolences. U shall discover a whole new meaning of the word "suffering".

And may Barcelona beat Ass-enal in Champions League Final so that they wont get so much money to buy players.

Congrats to Yiao Hoong on his success in personal life.

Adios

4 comments:

Marco Aurélio said...

Sean

What are fractals? Do you know? where I can find pictures of fractals that occur in nature?
can you understand portuguese?

See you later!

Anonymous said...

dear sean, sorry i was rude to u just now bout the trip cuz u noe this means a lot to me and i've been thinking/planning since long time ago when our genting trip failed. i just wanna have fun and hope everything goes out well according to my plan.

dear marco aurelo,
fractals is a euphemism for shit in halopnese (my first language/mother tongue) i noe wat fractals (shit) is cuz i see them in the toilet bowl everyday. and sometimes twice a day. if i'm very lucky, i oso see fractals in mid valley shopping centre or mamak stall around s18 shah alam. u can find pictures of fractals on the net, in fact u can even take pictures of them urself. i'm glad to offer u my help by sending u pics of my fractals but usually they're not in an aesthetic condition due to the many spices/msg tat is secreted from my tubules (nephrons) to maintain my body's osmotic pressure. i can't understand portugese but i definitely know wat fractals are. in fact the word has become too familiar to me tat i use it so often.
"FRACTALS!!! my book fell in the the drain!"
"look!!! tat cat is "fractals"ing!!!"
"holy fractals!!! my pc is infected with Virus!!!"
it can be substituted for almost every word.

see u later too, and good luck in finding pictures of fractals.
when u find them, do tell me.

Anonymous said...

sorry
anonymous = dyan

Anonymous said...

Awaiting the post on Penang trip...