About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Friday, October 24, 2008

I've always thought that the most important thing in life is to be happy and i always try to do things keeping to this rule, thinking that its the right way to live. but is it? lately i've been forced to do things that i wouldnt think will make me happy coz its a lot of hard work but it turns out to be surprisingly satisfying. which make me wonder if making the most out of my life is a proper way to live life as well. if it is, which way is the right one to follow the next time i need to decide if i'll do something? Is the purpose of living, happiness, satisfaction, to make others happy, or simply to act according to my heart instead of my brain? I'm kinda lost.

shud i study now for my quiz tomoro? its already 12.24 am and im sleepy. i know it would make me happy if i can sleep now and still do decently for the quiz tomoro so the path to take if i wanna be happy is to take a short nap, wake up later to study and sleep at 5, and i'll be able to do that bloody paper. but if i dont nap and go straight to studying i can trump the quiz and it'll bring me more satisfaction and i'll feel much better when i get the result. but why do something to get more happiness in the future, but suffer now? why would ppl think future happiness is more important the present happiness? on the other hand, i will get higher marks. But my heart tells me to go sleep. my conscience says otherwise. so what do i do? which path shud i take in life? im still lost.

i cant believe i used so many question marks.

No comments: