About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Out again

u must have realised that i've given up on writing about kuching. Reason being too lazy. So,......like that lah.

But guess what? I'm in Alor Setar!! Yup, after enduring a 6-hour bus ride I'm finally here! 6 hours during which I tried to sleep but couldnt. Imagine sitting at the same place for 6 hours, cant walk around, cant sleep, cant straighten your legs, the only views you get consistently being forests beside the highway and a balding head at the front seat. So wat did I do? I brought a book, but im not used to reading on d bus so most of the time I just let my thought wander and wander for hours. Im an expert in not concentrating on the things around me.

So at around 7pm I reached Alor Setar where I was picked up by Nooi Hoay and Yeam (who arrived a few minutes earlier). she drove us to the inn that we're gonna stay in during our trip here, Trader's Inn. Nooi booked a room with 2 single beds 4 us that cost RM30 per night. The inn has 6 common bathrooms and 2 tv, one of which has Astro, is very clean and within walking distance to Nooi's house.

After bathing we went out 4 dinner with Nooi, Nooi's mom and Nooi's younger sister at a restaurant famous for its ikan bakar. Erm actually not just ikan la they bakar all types of seafood one.We go there and choose what we want to grill and they'll grill it for us. They will really take their own sweet time doing it coz customers have to wait for up to an hour sometimes. But we were lucky,our food came after around 20 minutes. As warned beforehand, they are super super spicy but quite delicious.


Then we came to Nooi's house and I typed this.

No comments: