About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Update

Yeah!!! TRIAL'S OVER!!! So happy!!!

As usual, I studied last minute for trial and end up reading until early morning almost everyday coz if I dun I cant finish and I'll fail. The most extreme experience was studying physics until 5am then wake up at 6 to go for exam. Gila rite? Wat to do? If I dun read I wont be able to answer half the questions there coz I wont remember how to do. Thats y other people do exercise to prepare for math exam but I have to read the textbook. Yes, I READ math (and Spec math). But it works for me.

You must be wondering how come I suddenly have the mood to update 3 posts in 1 day. Its because I'm using the new computer lab with super fast connection (relative to wifi and the old com labs). I can even afford to upload a photo. The purpose of this post is not to mourn for the A's I flushed down the toilet, but instead it is to express my relieve that the trial has finally ended. Of course, the main reason for this is bcoz I already feel very stupid and depressed after sitting for the test and will feel even more stupid and depressed talking about it. So lets talk about what I did after the last paper, Physics.

Physics was shit. I feel so shitty that I am tempted to start the word Physics with small cap when typing this just to show some disrespect to the subject. But I am, after all, an engineer and shall not do so =) I straight-away went back to sleep and woke up a new and happier man. Then, of course, the end of trial has to be marked with some sort of celebration, so I went to have KFC for lunch with Christine (Tan), Nat Wen Jun, Yeam, and Nooi Hoay. After that I planned to go to Sunway to buy a Bday present for my mum n then go skating but due to some unforseen circumstances the venue was changed to Times Square instead. I went with Christine (Wong). Met a lot of ppl there. Bought a purse/handbag from Bonita. U know, those that u bring to functions and hold in ur hand to match ur elegant dress. Then I went back home without my laptop. Then I found out that weekends without laptop or story book can be very x10 boring. U may noticed that I seem to have typed the last few sentences in a hurry. That's because I did. The lecturer for the juniors' com class is here and I'm ignoring her to finish this off. So I have to go now. Bye.

3 comments:

syyeam said...

haha...all the blood and sweet during the trials..

gosh sometimes the classes are really annoying. stopped us from assessing the computer lab only..huh..INTEC we need more com lab!!!

(btw i didn't realise that u were typing the last few sentences in a hurry ;p)

Amanda Chan said...

New comp lab? Where where?

Anonymous said...

Its at the block beside Ausmat cafe. There are lockers outside for us to keep our stuff. And the printers inside are actually working!