About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Last Day in Ipoh

Tuesday, 13 December

Bowling can be very addictive sometimes, especially when you’re playing well. On the morning before we went back, we bowled again at Ipoh Parade...
Then we went to a second–hand bookshop where Yeam and I bought some comics to read in the bus.
It’s time to leave Ipoh…so sad :-(…Yee Hong’s mom gave us some buns to eat on our journey back (thank you Auntie!). Even the sky was crying as she drove us to the bus station at 2.50pm. Yeam and I wanted to take a Transnasional or Consortium bus, but the next Transnasional bus would leave at 4pm (so late) while the Consortium booth was facing technical problem so we walked around looking for other suitable bus to take. At 2.59 we found a Gunung Raya bus which was going to leave at 3. So lucky.
It was raining along the way back to KL, so the journey took a little longer than usual. We reached KL at 6.30pm. After saying good-bye to Yeam, I took LRT back to Ampang and reached home at around 7 o’clock.

That marked the end of my Ipoh trip.


I dedicate the 4 posts of my trip to Ipoh to Yee Hong, Christine, Jia Huei and their family who made this visit a truly memorable one, and to Yeam who shared every moment of it with me.

No comments: