About Me

Copyright © 2006 Sean/ZChing Corp Unltd.
All rights reserved. All wrongs released.

Monday, October 24, 2005

*Rubbish*

Public Announcement : I have updated my Friendster profile. I am now a 17-year-old japanese girl that likes to wash toilet. Born on 29 Feb 1988, btw.

Freewriting for things to write:
"I think it's a big topic ......"said Mr Lokman, my speaking lecturer. I am now in the com lab listening to my classmates' boring presentations. The presentations are our speaking exam, btw. My topic is Pros and cons of the Internet. Boring right? I know, but can you find an easier topic to present? I'm presenting tomorrow. Syafiq is talking about removing tables and chairs, boys, girls, etc. I think he's talking about separating boys and girls in class. What nonsense. How to enjoy school like that? I'm damn hungry.................Now Nat's going to present. Should I stay here to listen to him talk crap or should I go and have my eagerly-awaited and much-needed lunch? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! wHY MUST i FACE DECISIONS LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE????????

(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)
(thinking)

ok hunger prevails going to eat now bye

No comments: